II. Collection, Processing, and Utilization of Personal Data
When you visit this website or use the provided functions and services, we request any necessary personal data based on the characteristics of the function and service to process and utilize your personal data within the scope of a specific purpose; this website will not utilize personal data for any other purpose without your written consent.
When you use the service e-mail, survey, and other interactive functions of this website, we retain information such as the name, e-mail address, contact method, and usage time that you provide.
When browsing, servers will automatically record relevant behavior, including the IP address of your connected device, usage time, browser, and data that is selected or browsed as reference data to improve this website's services. These records are only used internally and will never be disclosed externally.
We conduct statistical analysis on the contents of collected surveys in order to provide more accurate services. The results of text descriptions of analyzed statistical data are applied to internal research and may be publicly disclosed depending on our requirements; however, any disclosed data will not involve specific personal data.
III. Data Protection
Servers hosting this website are protected by equipment and protection measures that adopt the most stringent safeguards for the website and your personal data. Only authorized workers who have signed confidentiality agreements may access your personal data; violators of the confidentiality agreement will be subject to the relevant legal sanctions.
If the services of other organizations are needed due to business requirements, this website will demand an obligation to confidentiality and adopt the necessary procedures to verify full compliance.
V. Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, lease, or sell your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or government agencies unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation.
The aforementioned circumstances include but are not limited to:
- Your written consent.
- Express stipulation of laws.
- The prevention of harm to your life, body, liberty, or property.
- Statistical or academic research requirements when collaborating with public agencies or research institutes for the purpose of public welfare; this data is processed by the provider or collector and is not disclosed in a method that offers identifiable characteristics of involved parties.
- If your actions violate the terms of service by damaging or interrupting the website and damaging the rights and interests of other users or third parties, website administrators will disclose your personal data for the purpose of identification, contact, or taking necessary legal action.
- When it is beneficial to your rights and interests.
- This website will fulfill the responsibilities of supervision and management towards contractors and individuals that have been contracted to assist with the collection, processing, or use of your personal data.
This website will place our Cookie within your computer so that we may access it and provide you with optimal service. If you do not wish to accept the Cookie, adjust the privacy level within your browser's settings too high to refuse the Cookie; however, this may prevent some website functions from being executed normally.