KKTIX - organizing events has never been easier
- Web Site: https://kktix.com/
- Test Date:September 18, 2015
- Test Results:Passed
- Security Seal Validity:September 18, 2015 – September 18, 2016
- Company Name:KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd.
- Company Status:Incorporation Approved
- Company Address:1F., No.19-3, Sanchong Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115, Taiwan
- This certification page only represents the security state of the website while the test was taking place and is valid for one year starting from the date that test ends.
- If the website mentioned herein has undergone implementation of new features or major release without another penetration-testing, DEVCORE is entitled to revoke this certificate.
- If any user found a vulnerability regarding the website mentioned herein, an immediate report to DEVCORE is advised. DEVCORE will inform the company which owns the website and decide whether to revoke the certificate.
- DEVCORE makes NO representations or warranties about the safety of any hyperlink(s) or content and information regarding other associated websites on the website mentioned herein.
- DEVCORE makes NO representations or warranties about the presence of any contents that may cause copyright or intellectual property (IP) rights infringement on the website and is NOT responsible for taking any damages and joint liability.
- DEVCORE makes NO representations or warranties about any violence or pornographic contents that may appear on the website. For underage website users, please decide whether to have adults accompany at your own discretion.
- DEVCORE will NOT make use of any personal information or contents on the website, nor does DEVCORE have rights to suspend any user's right of using. If there is a dispute between user and the website, DEVCORE is NOT responsible for taking any damages and joint liability.
- Implementing penetration tests does NOT guarantee the security of a website permanently. Users still have to pay attention to basic safety principles and prevent unwanted loss.